ABOUT PRE-MADE COVERS
Thank you for looking into my pre-made covers. I hope you like what you've seen. Here are a few things you should know before purchasing:
- After purchase, the cover is removed from the Pre-Made gallery. The cover may be used in my gallery, on Facebook and Google+ to showcase my work, but will include the authors title and name. This does not happen until the invoice is settled, however. If you need time to settle an invoice, I can mark the cover as Sale Pending, but only for a short length of time. Please contact me for more information.
- Title, author name and font style changes are the only changes I will make that will not incur additional fees. Font changes include changing the font style and font color to suit the authors specific needs. Changing out models, colors, or images will incur additional fees.
- Due to changes in resolution requirements by numerous online book vendors/distributors, all covers will now be offered at either ebook or high resolution at no additional cost. The size difference between print covers and ebook covers is no longer a large gap. All covers now cost the same to create, therefore prices are the same for either ebook or high resolution.
- All purchases are final once the un-watermarked image has been turned over to the author.
- If author chooses to create their own full print cover and/or swag using a For the Muse pre-made cover, they are responsible for said product. Most company's have specific size requirements, which can lead to error messages when done incorrectly. For the Muse is not responsible for any design the author, or those representing them, create with their cover.
If you have ANY additional questions or concerns about my pre-made cover designs, please don't hesitate to contact me.